02 Days Mindfulness Programme (Beginner Level)
Starts November 23, 2018
Ends November 24, 2018
Learn the basics of Mindfulness and how you can use the techniques to harness the power of your mind and lead a better life.
ObjectiveAchievementsProgramWho Should AttendVenueCostPayment
For most of us, if we just pause for a while now and observe, we shall become aware of the continuous chattering in our heads. We are either thinking about the past or the future. The degree to which our imaginations can run wild is at times insane and rather frustrating. Modern day urban life finds almost all of us living and seeking happiness either in a dead past or in an uncertain future thus, resulting in perpetual anxiety and stress.
In our futile struggle to find happiness in the past and future, we nearly always miss the present moment. The reality however is that the present is all we have and it is only in the ‘NOW’ that we make choices and choose to create something beautiful. Mindfulness is the state of being present, the state of being fully available in this moment, thus appreciating deeply the joy and uniqueness that this moment brings without comparing it to anything else in the past. Living mindfully thus, brings in space for newness and creativity to emerge as we welcome every unknown moment and live it fully.
- Learn mindfulness techniques to beat stress, calm the wandering mind and enhance happiness.
- Understand and adopt mindful living as a way of life and enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Techniques to adopt mindfulness as a way of life rather than just a ‘daily practice’.
Day 1 Saturday
0800 hrs – Arrive and register
0830 – 0930 hrs – Breakfast
0930 – 1130 hrs – Discussions and Exercises on Mindfulness Break
1230 – 1330 hrs – Art of Developing Mindful Relationships Lunch and personal time
1600 – 1830 hrs – Power of Silence and Observation
1600 – 1830 hrs – Sharing – experience through learning from others
1600 – 1830 hrs – Mindful eating – appreciation of the food that we eat
Day – 2 Sunday
0430 – 0530 hrs – Morning Meditation
0630 – 0800 hrs – Nature walk, stretching and centering Personal time and breakfast
0930 – 1100 hrs – Managing Stress Break
1130 – 1330 hrs – Team based activities followed by a Conversation Café Lunch
1430 – 1600 hrs – Art of Mindful eating – introduction to Sattvic cooking and recap followed by Tea and coffee.
Note – The program will be conducted in English language only.
Mindfulness is a proven awareness practice that has shown great results in dealing with stress, increasing observation skills, getting a better control over your mind (increased efficiency and clarity) as well as aids in improving overall health. Thus, anyone and everyone benefits out of a mindfulness retreat:
- A person working at a high stress job where she/he has to juggle decisions, travel and handling multiple outlets and outcomes;
- A person who finds it difficult to make decisions;
- A person whose mind is always cluttered;
- Someone who spends a lot of time on social media;
- Someone who finds it difficult to finish their job / tasks on time;
- A person who is shy or introvert;
- A person who wants to improve interpersonal skills;
- Anyone who is looking to achieve a goal – lose weight, finish a book, start a company, run a marathon – anything where they need to sharpen their focus to achieve their goals;
- A person who is responsible for looking after people – in their family or outside – be it a parent or child, sibling or spouse, manager or team leader; and but not limited to
- Anyone coping with loss – everything including a broken heart.
As you can see, this covers just about everyone. It doesn’t matter who you are or what your role is, Mindfulness allows you to be a better person. It takes away your wandering mind; gives you sharper focus; allows you to compartmentalize and deal with things better and overall reduces stress – in the end making you a happier person.
So, if you want to make your life better and bring the word “happy” back in your life, we encourage you to sign up.
Venue – Karma Lakelands
This 09-hole golf resort is a hidden gem. Located just 53km from Delhi, the resort offers a host of activities, amongst verdant green surroundings. While your stay here is planned to the minute, there is free time to just relax and use the pool or book a relaxing spa treatment. The environs are given over to nature and the resort maintains an organic farm, a dairy as well as a bee farm. Interspersed with water bodies and the undulating green of the golf course, Karma provide you with the perfect foil for a wellness getaway. All your meals are included in the program and should you like to come in a day prior, please just let us know and we will arrange that too.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
– Rs.19,999.00 | Single Room: Rs.24,300.00
Check in One Night Early:
Per Person on Twin Sharing – Rs. 4750.00 | Single Room: Rs. 9,500.00
One-way transfer from Delhi
– INR 4000/- per air conditioned Innova for a maximum of 02pax
Program will run with a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 14 participants
- 01 night accommodation at Karma Lakelands for participants in base category room – double or twin – as per advance information sent
- Mindfulness program as given above
- Meals as per program.
- One yoga mat per person.
- Current applicable GST.
- Transfers to/from Karma Lakeland.
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, any other meals in hotels or during excursions, tips at hotels and restaurants / porter charges at Railway station and airports etc.
- Any services not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out 12 noon
- Twin rooms are subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Please note that we discourage consumption of alcohol during the program.
- While children are welcome at the resort, with payment as per age group, they will not to be part of the program.
- Cheque / Demand Draft: In favour of: “Sacred Dot Tours LLP”
- Bank Transfers can be made to
Sacred Dot Tours LLP
Account Number: 50200012173538
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Limited
SWIFT Code: HDFCINBB
IFSC Code: HDFC0000044
Bank Address: HDFC Bank, A-12, The Shopping Mall, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001
- Credit Card Payments by Master Card / Visa are possible. Please note payment by credit card attracts an additional fee of 3% of the total payable.
Terms and Conditions
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online on http://sacrednirvana.com/event/mindfulness-for-happy-living/
- To register we request full payment. There are limited places available, so confirmation will be on first cum first served basis.
- Cancellation is free till 3rd July 2018 after which there will be no refund.
- Charges for transfers may vary depending on your location. This is an approximate charge given from Central and South Delhi to Karma Lakelands.